The Office of Campus Community Relations recently announced the recipients of the 2018 Chancellor's Achievement Awards for Diversity and Community.
The awards were established to honor achievements that contribute in substantial ways to the development and well-being of our diverse and evolving community. UC Davis faculty, staff, and students, and local community members are eligible for an award in any of the following categories:
- Exemplary service that embodies the Principles of Community through outstanding leadership in areas of social and/or cultural understanding
- outstanding efforts toward achieving and/or advancing a diverse and principled academic community
- exemplary scholarship having a major impact on community and diversity
- exemplary contributions to the success of campus-based outreach efforts
- exemplary service to the campus and/or community through active leadership, involvement in pre-college partnership initiatives