- Go to https://aggiedash.ucdavis.edu
- You should be directed to your Microsoft 365 online login. Choose your UC Davis account.
- Your browser will redirect to the Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) page to sign in with your organizational account. Use your email address as your username and enter your Kerberos password.
- All projects to which you have been granted access should be visible on the Tableau Explore screen. Double-click on the folder that says “Diversity Profiles”
- You may see several sets of dashboards/worksheets. Click on one of the sets to open up dashboards and worksheets. You can also navigate through the dashboards/worksheets from a set of tabs across the top of individual dashboards and worksheets.
- To return to the main folder, use the breadcrumbs (text with slashes) under the Search bar in the top left hand corner. Return to the original from anywhere on the site by clicking on “Explore” in the text at the top left hand part of the page.
- If you click on a tab and see that it is blank, you may not have access to the data. If you think the restriction of access is in error, contact us.
Instructions for Using Diversity Profiles
Further information on how to use the dashboards will is available in this users manual (coming soon). For additional assistance and information on upcoming training workshops, please contact Laura Cerruti (email@example.com)
By applying for access or logging on to the Diversity Profiles Dashboard, you acknowledge that you have read, you understand, and you agree to comply with the following campus policies:
- 310-23, Electronic Communications--Allowable Use
- 310-23a, Electronic Communications – Acceptable Use Policy
- 310-24, Electronic Communications--Privacy and Access
- 320-20, Privacy of and Access to Information
- 320-21, Privacy and Disclosure of Information from Student Records
In addition, you agree to the following terms:
Account Security. I agree to keep my account credentials secret. I understand that it is a violation of this agreement and campus policy to share my username or password with others, or to enable others to use the system under my account. I understand that all activity on the system is logged and audited, and that my access to the system may be terminated at any time without cause or notification.
Responsible Use. I agree to use the system responsibly, for authorized professional purposes. I understand that information maintained on the system may be sensitive or confidential in nature, and should be maintained as such. I understand that the aggregation, sale or transfer of information on the site is prohibited. While efforts are made to keep information on the system as current and free of errors as possible, I understand all data in the system are to be considered unaudited and I will not disclose any data from the system to any organization outside UC Davis. I understand that I may not release this information, in any form, to parties who do not have a direct interest in the purpose of this tool, including, but not limited to, researchers, surveyors or journalists.
Non-Disclosure. I agree to maintain details about system design in confidence, including user interfaces, business processes, programming interfaces, and underlying storage architectures. I understand that reverse engineering or copying elements of the system without permission is expressly prohibited by this agreement and violates university policy, intellectual property laws and copyright laws.