UC Davis Stands Together Against Racism and Towards Equity
A List of Anti-Racism Resources Across UCD Departments and Units:
- Anti-Racism work at the UC Davis Environmental Health Sciences Center
EHSC mission in large part is to establish long-lasting relationships with California communities disproportionately impacted by environmental injustices and create positive impacts in environmental health policy. We're also committed to training a new generation of researchers who can lead the way in solving some of the most profound environmental health challenges we face.
- Continuing and Professional Education for Human Service Professionals
Human Services professionals serve some of the most vulnerable children, youth, adults and families, and this requires that we be informed, willing and committed to “do the work” of becoming anti-racist in our work and our lives.
- Graduate Studies Anti-Racism Symposium (May 12-13, 2022)
Learn about this annual symposium and UCD Graduate Studies commitment to re-envisioning graduate education and training that actively rejects racist assumptions and structures. Read Graduate Studies Anti-Racism Initiative.
- Center for Education Effectiveness: Graduate Student Tools for Teaching
Resources address a range of strategies instructors can readily use in their classrooms to create engaging and inclusive environments.
- UC Davis Health: Anti-Racism and Cultural Humility (ARC) Fellowship and Academy
Training equips clinicians and other health care leaders to be in the vanguard of their institutions and communities in eliminating racial health inequities and facilitating just academic and workplace experiences, regardless of title.