Additional Diversity Related Education Opportunities
In addition to the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Education Program, there are centers across campus that offer a number of resources and courses to foster the skills necessary for working in a multicultural community and contributing to a respectful and inclusive learning and working environment.
Diversity Related Education Opportunities
- Office of Health Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
- UC Managing Implicit Bias Series
- LGBTQIA Resource Center Educational Workshops
- AB540 and Undocumented Student Center Trainings
- Undergraduate Education Center for Leadership Learning
- Undergraduate Education Center for Educational Effectiveness
- Human Resources Race Matters Initiative
Additional Campus Resources
Units and departments can seek our additional support and partnership from the resources below as part of their larger vision around diversity, equity and inclusion.