- Submit a reporting form electronically
- Email your report to the Harassment and Discrimination Assistance and Prevention Program
- UC Davis campus affiliates: Call the Harassment and Discrimination Assistance and Prevention Program at 530-752-9255 or 530-752-2255 (anonymous call line).
- UC Davis Health System affiliates: Call the Equal Opportunity, Sexual Harassment, and Discrimination Program at 916-734-5335.
- Tell a department chair, manager or supervisor. These University officials are responsible for providing a work environment that is free of harassment and discrimination and to assist those who report misconduct to them. These officials are required to consult with the Harassment and Discrimination Assistance and Prevention Program (HDAPP) to ensure that prompt and appropriate action is taken in compliance with law and policy.
Reports may be submitted anonymously. If you choose not to provide your name, please provide as much information about the incident as possible so that the University may adequately respond.
If you do not want to use the form, you can still submit an incident report to the HDAPP office by phone, email, fax or coming in to TB 169.
Any hate crime that is reported to another designated campus location (other than a confidential resource) will be forwarded to the UC Davis Police Department.