Here you will find a list of essential articles, reports, and statements regarding the work of diversity and inclusion, particularly in higher education.
- Meeks, Lisa M. and Neera R. Jain, "Accessibility, Inclusion, and Action in Medical Education, Lived Experiences of Learners and Physicians with Disabilities," Association of American Medical Colleges, University of California, San Francisco (March 2018).
- Wolfers, Justin. "Why Women's Voices Are Scarce in Economics," New York Times (2 February 2018).
- Cuellar, Marcela. "Understanding Latinx College Student Diversity and Why It Matters," Higher Education Today (29 January 2018).
- Lindsay Pérez Huber, et al., "Still Falling Through the Cracks: Revisiting the Latina/o Education Pipeline," UCLA Chicano Studies Research Center (November 2015).
- Gender in Physics, Physical Review Physics Education Research
- Prescod-Weinstein, Chanda. Decolonising Science Reading List
- Race and Physics Teaching, The Physics Teacher
- Salazar, Nicole E. Cabrera, How to Retain People of Color in Astronomy
- Ong, Maria. "Body Projects of Young Women of Color in Physics: Intersections of Gender, Race, and Science," Social Problems 52, no. 4 (2005): 593–617.