Who We Are
The Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (VC-DEI) has been a multi-year, multi-pronged process to assess and understand the opportunities at UC Davis. The importance of this work and a desire to sustain the momentum has led to the creation of this department, which is overseen by inaugural Vice Chancellor for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Dr. Renetta G. Tull.
Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion includes the following units:
- Office of Academic Diversity (OAD)
- Office of Campus and Community Relations (OCCR)
- Office for Health Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (OHEDI), UC Davis Health Campus
- Office for Student and Resident Diversity (OSRD)
- UC Davis Center for Reducing Health Disparities (CRHD)